07 March 2015

SNAPS

Untitled Snaps from mini safari!  A few more, only two weeks til I see them again!  School life, I'm actually really enjoying school now! Pics from the music rooms, I've spent many lunchtimes there just chilling and playing.  Maccas run and frozen sprite with popping candy! What an experience, not my fave tho... / Blueberry picking with venturers the other week / Valentine's day with exchange students / chilling by the pool when the weather was still warm and sunny  One more from One Direction... Would do anything to get that night back!  Golf with my rotary club. I went there to cook the barbie and got to play also, golf's not my thing! / dessert at a rotary meeting / swimming sports with Megan. She's an exchange student from Canada and one of my best friends / more from the music rooms  Rotary / haha I found out the filters in my phone are pretty cool and now I don't use the normal filter at all / we went to Hannah's baptism a while ago and there were 4 of the world cutest kittens there and I just fell in love  Grapes from my backyard / maccas run pt 2 / Australia day celebrations! Twas a good day / throwing it back to the great ocean road  We went to the movies with my best friends to check out Christian Grey. We had tea at red rooster beforehand and I got a message to my burger from a guy from our school, feeling loved! And tbh, 50 shades of grey was one of the best movies I've ever seen!

No comments

Post a Comment